Updated on 30th November 2022
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind;
- you possess the legal authority or authorised by your organisation to create a binding legal obligation;
- for Buyer(s) – you will only use this Website to make legitimate bookings/reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- If you have an online account with this Website, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
Access and use of the services
Website and content
Use of the content
- If HDT agrees to grant you access to this Website and/or the Content, such access shall be non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and limited license to access this Website and make use of the Services in accordance with this Terms and Use. HDT may, at its absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, amend or remove or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of any part or all of the Content from this Website
- You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in this Website and the Content accessed through this Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever this Website or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, or in any way that violates any third party rights.
HDT’s Liability for the Website and Content
- HDT cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact with in the course of using this Website. HDT cannot guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or the Operators may provide. All Content accessed by you using this Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
- Under no circumstances will HDT be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this Website.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of this Website and the Services belong to HDT or have been licensed to HDT for use on this Website or for purposes of the Service. This Website, the Services and the Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to applicable copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to the limited licence granted under Clause 3.1(b) above, HDT and its affiliates reserve all rights, title and interest in all such intellectual property rights.User submissions
In the course of accessing this Website or using the Services, you may provide information which may be used by HDT and/or the Operators in connection with the Services and which may be visible to other users of this Website. You understand that by posting information or content on the Website or otherwise providing content, materials or information to HDT and/or the Operators in connection with the Services (“User Submissions”):
(a) You hereby grant to HDT and the Operators a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable right to use and fully exploit such User Submissions, including all related intellectual property rights subsisted thereon, in connection with providing the Services and operating this Website and HDT’s business, including but not limited to the promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Services and derivative works thereof in any media formats and through any media channels;
(d) You acknowledge and agree that HDT retains the right to reformat, modify, create derivative works of, excerpt, and translate any User Submissions submitted by you. For clarity, the foregoing license granted to HDT does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional non-exclusive licenses to the material in the User Submissions, unless otherwise agreed in writing;
(e) You hereby represent and warrant that any content in your User Submission (including but not limited to text, graphics and photographs) do not infringe any applicable laws, regulations or any third party rights; and
(f) That all the User Submissions posted or transmitted through this Website is the sole responsibility of you and that HDT will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.
Registration and security
- In order for Buyer(s) to use the Services, you are required to register for a new Buyer’s corporate account with HDT and select a password and username (“QONI Username”). If you are accessing the Services through a third-party website or service, HDT may require that your QONI Username be the same as your username for such third party website or service.
- You represent that you shall not: (a) select or use as a QONI Username a name of another person or organisation with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use as a QONI Username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation by the organisation you represented.
- HDT reserves the right to refuse registration of or to cancel a user account at its sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You are not authorised to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
- In accessing this Website, you are not authorised to:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademarks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
- If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, we are entitled to assume – unless there are strong grounds for believing otherwise – that any use of the Website through such access is you or authorised by you, whether in fact authorised or not. You should treat your password as confidential and should not disclose your password to any person, allow anyone else to use your password or use your password for any unauthorised purpose.
- You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- We are not responsible for interruptions or limitations to the Service which are caused or arise from the Vendor(s), payment system provider(s), and/or the financial institution(s), as the case may be, system capacity limitations, system repairs or modifications, or in response to suspected fraud, abuse, hacking or malicious viruses, or misuse of the internet network. You agree that the Service may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates or system or network failures and we disclaim all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning.
- We are not responsible for any service outages, loss of data, inability to retrieve data, or service limitations or interruptions which are caused or arise from act or omission of the Vendor(s), payment system provider(s) and/or the financial institution(s), as the case may be.
- While care will be taken by us to provide the Services and ensure a high level of security, we disclaim all liability whatsoever for any loss, alteration, destruction or disclosure to any third party whomsoever, of any of your data or other data howsoever caused or arising including without limitation, delays, interceptions, non-deliveries or misuse as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of our Service(s). Further, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant the accuracy of any data delivered to us by the Vendor(s) who sell their products on the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you expressly understand and agree that we disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material on the Website that we receive from the vendor(s), payment system provider(s), and/or financial institution(s), as the case may be. We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or document derived from the system and Website.
- We are not liable for any incidental, punitive or consequential damages caused or arise out of any events, and we make no warranty that:-
- the Services and the Website will meet your requirements
- the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; and
- the results that may be obtained from the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- the results that may be obtained from the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- We disclaim all liability for impossibility of access, poor use conditions caused by inappropriate equipment, disturbances attributable to internet service providers, saturation of the internet network or due to any other reason. We make no warranties or representations for the delivery of messages sent through our system to anyone
Links to third parties
- This Website may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by HDT, or the Services may be accessible by logging in through a Third Party Website. Links to Third Party Websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by HDT of such Third Party Websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those Third Party Websites
- HDT has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Websites. In addition, HDT will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website. By using the Services, you expressly relieve and hold HDT harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Website.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services including but not limited to the Operators, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
- You agree that HDT shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that HDT is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release HDT, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes
You agree to defend and indemnify us (including our parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, associate companies, business partners, suppliers and any of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:-
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- by third parties as a result of:
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use or misuse of this Website and the service(s) provided herein; or
- any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement claim made by a third party against HDT in connection with your unauthorised use of such intellectual property rights on this Website.
Other rules and policies
Your continued use of the Website and/or the Services signifies your acknowledgment and agreement to observe and adhere to any other QONI rules and policies that HDT may publish on the Website from time to time, including but without limitation to the Payments Policy and the Refunds and Returns Policy.
- HDT makes no representation that the materials, information, functions and/or services provided on this Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than Malaysia.